*This paper is an extension of an earlier paper (Clement, 1974) and the same acknowledgments to John Porter, Dennis Olsen, Leo Panitch, and Dennis Forcese (all of Carleton University) are in order. In addition, the advice of Raymond Breton, editor of the Review, has been important to the final form of these papers.
Inequality of access: characteristics of the Canadian corporate elite*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 33–52, February 1975
How to Cite
CLEMENT, W. (1975), Inequality of access: characteristics of the Canadian corporate elite. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 12: 33–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1975.tb00025.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!