*Revision of a paper delivered at the 14th annual meetings of the Western Association of Sociology and Anthropology, Calgary, 1972. Helpful comments were provided on an earlier draft by two anonymous reviewers. I wish to thank Professors David G. Wangler, Baha Abu Laban, and Les Gue (University of Alberta) for supervising the MED thesis from which this paper is abstracted.
SELF-CONCEPT AND ATTITUDES: A COMPARISON OF CANADIAN INDIAN AND NON-INDIAN STUDENTS*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 577–584, November 1975
How to Cite
CLIFTON, R. A. (1975), SELF-CONCEPT AND ATTITUDES: A COMPARISON OF CANADIAN INDIAN AND NON-INDIAN STUDENTS. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 12: 577–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1975.tb00561.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!