*This is a revised and shortened version of a paper read at the annual meetings of the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association, Toronto, August 1974.I wish to thank John Meisel for kindly making available for secondary analyses his 1968 national survey data. For their comments on various drafts of this paper or on the larger project from which it is taken, thanks are due to Powhatan Wooldridge, James Curtis, Leo Johnson, Ronald Lambert. John Meisel, and Donald Willmott. The weaknesses in this paper undoubtedly are my own.
The social basis of political continentalism in Canada*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 55–70, February 1976
How to Cite
Cuneo, C. J. (1976), The social basis of political continentalism in Canada. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 13: 55–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1976.tb00758.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!