*Revised version of a paper presented to the csaa Regional Symposium ‘British Columbia: Power and Conflict,’ University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, February 1974.1 am grateful to Professor Raymond Breton and the assessors of the CRSA for their valuable comments and suggestions in improving the original paper.
Contrasts in the prewar and postwar Japanese community in British Columbia: conflict and change*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 80–89, February 1976
How to Cite
Ujimoto, K. V. (1976), Contrasts in the prewar and postwar Japanese community in British Columbia: conflict and change. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 13: 80–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1976.tb00760.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!