*This is a much revised and somewhat expanded version of a paper delivered at the Pacific Sociological Association Meetings, Victoria, bc, April 1975, under the title ‘The Co-optation of Canadian Entrepreneurship: The Case of ImperialOil Limited.’ I would like to thank Lany Felt, Rick Ponting, and three managers of Imperial Oil Limited for their helpful comments upon the earlier paper.
The social organization of multinational corporations: Canadian subsidiaries in the oil industry*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 1–14, February 1977
How to Cite
HOUSE, J.D. (1977), The social organization of multinational corporations: Canadian subsidiaries in the oil industry. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 14: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1977.tb00326.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!