†The views expressed in this paper are personal and are not to be construed as reflecting those of Statistics Canada.
Alternative estimates of the volume of emigration from Canada, 1961–71*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 57–67, February 1977
How to Cite
KELLY, J. J. (1977), Alternative estimates of the volume of emigration from Canada, 1961–71. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 14: 57–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1977.tb00330.x
*I would like to express my gratitude to my colleagues in the Population Estimates and Projections Division of Statistics Canada for their helpful comments and suggestions on earlier versions of this paper. I am particularly indebted to Alex McMiUan for the assistance he provided me on statistical techniques, and to Anatole Romaniuk for his comments on the conceptual and methodological portions of the paper. Of course, 1 assume full responsibility for the paper's content.
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!