*An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Pacific Sociological Association meetings, San Diego, California, March 1976. The helpful comments of Rhoda Howard, Joseph DiSanto, Charles Reasons, Gladys Symons Hitchman, Merlin Brinkerhoff, and Charlene Miall are gratefully acknowledged.
ON CONGENIAL TRUTHS: A PERSPECTIVE ON WOMEN'S STUDIES*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 117–128, February 1977
How to Cite
MACKIE, M. (1977), ON CONGENIAL TRUTHS: A PERSPECTIVE ON WOMEN'S STUDIES*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 14: 117–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1977.tb00335.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!