SEX-STATUS HOMOPHILY, SPONSORSHIP, AND PROFESSIONAL SOCIALIZATION: DOCTORAL STUDENTS
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 385–393, August 1978
How to Cite
SYMONS, G. L. (1978), SEX-STATUS HOMOPHILY, SPONSORSHIP, AND PROFESSIONAL SOCIALIZATION: DOCTORAL STUDENTS. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 15: 385–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1978.tb00680.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!