*This paper is based on data collected with the partial assistance of à grant from the Department of Consumer and Corporate Affairs, Ottawa. I am indebted to the assistance of Bernard Davies in the collection of portions of the data and to James McCrorie and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper. Responsibility for the findings and interpretations in this paper, of course, is mine.
Boards of directors: control and decision making in Canadian corporations*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 77–95, February 1979
How to Cite
WHITE, T. H. (1979), Boards of directors: control and decision making in Canadian corporations. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 16: 77–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1979.tb01011.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!