*The data reported here were collected by the author for her Ph.D. dissertation. A full report of the study can be found in Tomoko Makabe, “Ethnic Group Identity—Canadian-born Japanese in Metropolitan Toronto,” unpublished Ph.D. dissertation, University of Toronto, June 1976. I would like to thank the editor of The Cunudian Review of Sociology and Anthropology, James N. McCrorie, and two anonymous reviewers, for their careful and perceptive reading and judicious suggestions.
Ethnic identity scale and social mobility: the case of Nisei in Toronto*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 136–146, May 1979
How to Cite
MAKABE, T. (1979), Ethnic identity scale and social mobility: the case of Nisei in Toronto. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 16: 136–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1979.tb01017.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!