*This article is based on a paper presented to the Second International Conference on Participation, Workers' Control and Self-Management, Paris, 7–10 September, 1977. I wish to thank Radek Selucky, Bruce McFarlane, Teresa Rakowska-Harmstone, Veljko Rus, and Nguyen Chi for their useful comments.
ALIENATION AND INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY: A STUDY OF WORKERS‘ SELF-MANAGEMENT*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 206–217, May 1979
How to Cite
WHITEHORN, A. (1979), ALIENATION AND INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY: A STUDY OF WORKERS‘ SELF-MANAGEMENT. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 16: 206–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1979.tb01022.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!