*Research sponsored by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities, Province of Ontario. Opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position, policy, or endorsement of the Ministry of Colleges and Universities. The authors are indebted to Sid Gilbert, Bruce Eckland, and Gene F. Summers for their valuable comments on an earlier draft of this paper, and to Johanna Faber-Vanderspeck for her assistance in the early analysis of the data. The authors, of course, assume full responsibility for any errors or omissions that may yet remain.
Self-assessment in the early educational attainment process*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 305–319, August 1979
How to Cite
MACKINNON, NEILJ. and ANISEF, P. (1979), Self-assessment in the early educational attainment process. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 16: 305–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1979.tb01033.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!