Social anthropologist: marginal academic?
Notes on the relationship between anthropology and sociology
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 367–386, November 1979
How to Cite
BARRETT, S. R. (1979), Social anthropologist: marginal academic?. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 16: 367–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1979.tb01239.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!