*I am grateful to Leland H. Donald for his valuable statistical advice and comments on drafts of this paper. I wish to thank Donald H. Mitchell for his comments as well. Freda Cooper and Alice Mooney assisted in compilation of the data. The research was carried out with a grant from the University of Victoria Faculty Research Committee.
Ethnicity, economics, the family cycle, and household composition*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 387–403, November 1979
How to Cite
MOONEY, K. A. (1979), Ethnicity, economics, the family cycle, and household composition. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 16: 387–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1979.tb01240.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!