*This paper is based on my phd dissertation presented to McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario in 1974.I should like to thank Frank E. Jones, Peter C. Pineo and the Review's anonymous assessors for their comments on earlier drafts of this paper. Thanks are also due to the Canada Council, the Ontario Graduate Student Fellowship programme, and McMaster University for generous financial support. The opinions expressed in this paper do not reflect the views Of iff Research Limited.
CIass identification and party preference among manual workers: the influence of community, union membership and kinship*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 24–36, February 1980
How to Cite
KEDDIE, V. (1980), CIass identification and party preference among manual workers: the influence of community, union membership and kinship. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 17: 24–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1980.tb01247.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!