*This research was funded by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council. Margaret Denton, A. A. Hunter, Frank E. Jones, and Peter Pineo contributed helpful comments on an earlier draft of the paper. I am indebted to Cliff Young (uw Statistics Department Consulting Service) for statistical advice, to Christine Davis who was research assistant on the project, and to Grace Logan for computer programming consultation. Part of the article was prepared while the author was on a Canada Council Leave Fellowship.
Research notes/Notes de recherches
Income differences between the sexes: findings from a national Canadian survey*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 321–342, August 1981
How to Cite
GOYDER, J. c. (1981), Research notes/Notes de recherches. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 18: 321–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1981.tb00058.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- April, 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!