*This paper was received January, 1978, and accepted March, 1979. Revised version of a paper presented at the Annual Meetings of the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association, June, 1977. We would like to thank George Kupfer, Travis Hirschi, Herbert Costner and James Hackler for their assistance. This research was supported by the Research Board of the University of Manitoba and by a Canada Council Doctoral Fellowship.
A comparative study of delinquency involvement*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 343–361, August 1981
How to Cite
LINDEN, R. and FILLMOKE, C. (1981), A comparative study of delinquency involvement. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 18: 343–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1981.tb00059.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!