*I would like to thank Energy, Mines and Resources Canada, the Institute of Social and Economic Research, Memorial University, and the Northern Science Research Grant programme of the federal government for financial help. And I thank Mollie O'Neill and Roger Carter for carrying out the field work for the project and for their interpretive contributions to this paper.
Big oil and small communities in coastal Labrador: the local dynamics of dependency*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 433–452, November 1981
How to Cite
HOUSE, J.D. (1981), Big oil and small communities in coastal Labrador: the local dynamics of dependency. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 18: 433–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1981.tb00065.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!