*This paper was presented as part of the Maurice Manel Lectureship, Atkinson College, York University, 23 February 1978. I wish to thank Arthur W. Frank, III, for his support and scholarly advice throughout the project.
The social psychology of selfishness
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 82–92, February 1981
How to Cite
STEBBINS, R. A. (1981), The social psychology of selfishness. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 18: 82–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1981.tb01225.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!