*Revised version of a paper presented to the ‘National and Ethnic Movements’ Session, IX World Congress of Sociology, Uppsala, Sweden, 1978. The research for this paper was made possible by grants from the Donner Canadian Foundation and The University of Calgary. The authors are also grateful to Robert Wiley, Ann Marie Besserer, Judy Tregaskis, and Gloria Hall for their technical assistance.
The reactions of English Canadians and French Québécois to native Indian protest*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 222–238, May 1981
How to Cite
PONTING, J. R. and GIBBINS, R. (1981), The reactions of English Canadians and French Québécois to native Indian protest. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 18: 222–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1981.tb01235.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!