*This research was conducted with grant support by the Federal Department of Indian and Northern Affairs. The views expressed and conclusions reached, however, are the sole responsibility of the author. Research assistance was provided by Patricia Anstett, Dean Robinson, and Patty Shales.
Minorities and the media: a content analysis of native Canadians in the daily press*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 348–359, August 1982
How to Cite
SINGER, B. D. (1982), Minorities and the media: a content analysis of native Canadians in the daily press*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 19: 348–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1982.tb00869.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- received July, 1980, accepted January, 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!