*This paper was prepared for presentation to the 5th World Congress for Rural Sociology, August 7–12, 1980, Mexico City.
The stocks and flows of Canadian census farm operators, 1966-7*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 576–590, November 1982
How to Cite
BOLLMAN, R. and STEEVES, A. D. (1982), The stocks and flows of Canadian census farm operators, 1966-7*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 19: 576–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1982.tb00882.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!