*I would like to thank Michael Sullivan and Joseph Smucker for their critical comments. This paper was received February, 1981, accepted June, 1982. It is a comment on Paradigms of Childhood and Children's Sexuality,‘ by John A. Lee, CRSA 19(4): 591–608.
Little angels, little devils: a sociology of children*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 79–95, February 1983
How to Cite
SYNNOTT, A. (1983), Little angels, little devils: a sociology of children*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 20: 79–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1983.tb00890.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- received February, 1981, accepted June, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!