*I thank John Fox for statistical and editorial advice. This paper was received June, 1981, revised and accepted November, 1981. It is a comment on ‘Suicide as an index of role strain among employed and not employed married women,’ by Elaine Cumming, Charles Lazar, and Lynne Chisholm, CRSA 12(4) Part 1: 462-70.
The impact of marital status, age, and employment on female suicide in British Columbia*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 96–100, February 1983
How to Cite
ORNSTEIN, M. D. (1983), The impact of marital status, age, and employment on female suicide in British Columbia*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 20: 96–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1983.tb00891.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- received June, 1981, revised November, 1981., accepted November, 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!