*The Quality of Life data were made available by the Institute for Behavioural Research at York University, Toronto, through the University of Waterloo Data Resource Centre. These data were produced by the Social Change in Canada Project, directed by T. Atkinson, B. Blishen, M. Ornstein and H.M. Stevenson of York University, and funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (Grant s75-o332). As usual, neither the original investigators nor the disseminating archives are responsible for our secondary analyses and interpretations. R.D. Lambert acknowledges leave fellowship support from the SSHRCC (Grant 451–790040) which provided time for the preparation of this paper. The University of Waterloo provided support in computer time. John Berry, Leo Driedger and anonymous readers for the Review offered helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
Opposition to multiculturalism among Québécois and English-Canadians*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 193–207, May 1983
How to Cite
LAMBERT, R. D. and CURTIS, J. E. (1983), Opposition to multiculturalism among Québécois and English-Canadians*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 20: 193–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1983.tb00896.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- received in January, 1980, accepted in September 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!