*I acknowledge with pleasure the support of the ASOPE research team from Université Laval. I wish to thank an anonymous associate editor of the CRSA for his editorial help.
Interpretation of the strength of relations between variables in log-linear analysis*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 208–221, May 1983
How to Cite
BELAND, F. (1983), Interpretation of the strength of relations between variables in log-linear analysis*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 20: 208–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1983.tb00897.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- received in January, 1981, accepted in July, 1981.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!