*The first version of this paper was presented to the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association, 4 June, 1979. This data was made available from the Social Change in Canada project supported by the Humanities and Social Sciences Research Council of Canada. The project is situated in the Institute for Behavioural Research at York University and is under the direction of Tom Atkinson, Bernard Blishen, Michael Ornstein and Michael Stevenson. The approach taken here is similar to that of William Johnston and Michael Ornstein, ‘Social Class and Political Ideology in Canada,’ Canadian Review of Sociology and Anthropology 16 (1). William Johnston and Michael Ornstein have been of considerable help in the production of this paper; they bear no responsibility for its conclusions.
Class and ethnic differences in Canadians' attitudes to native people's rights and immigration
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
© 1983 Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 454–482, November 1983
How to Cite
FILSON, G. (1983), Class and ethnic differences in Canadians' attitudes to native people's rights and immigration. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 20: 454–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1983.tb01344.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
- received in July 1979, revised, and accepted in May, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!