*This is a comment on Edward Grabb's ‘Class, conformity, and political powerlessness,’ CRSA 18(3): 362–9.
The discrepancy between a theoretical model and an empirical model
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 1983 Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 483–487, November 1983
How to Cite
CLIFTON, R. A. (1983), The discrepancy between a theoretical model and an empirical model. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 20: 483–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1983.tb01345.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- received in January 1982, revised, and accepted in May 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!