*The author is happy to acknowledge the assistance of Kenneth Price, Laurel Whitney and the five anonymous reviewers in preparing this report. This manuscript was received in December 1980 and accepted September 1982.
Canada as a family
Ontario responses to the Quebec independence movement*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 181–201, May 1984
How to Cite
Morris, R. N. (1984), Canada as a family. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 21: 181–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1984.tb00910.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!