*I would like to thank Anton Allahar, Karen Anderson, and the members of the Structural Analysis Programme for their criticism and support
Continuity and change in peasant household production
The spinners and knitters of Carabuela, Northern Ecuador
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 431–448, November 1984
How to Cite
Meier, P. C. (1984), Continuity and change in peasant household production. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 21: 431–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1984.tb00923.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- September, 1982, June, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!