*Data on which this study is based were collected through a grant to the Population Research Laboratory, Department of Sociology, University of Alberta from Health and Welfare Canada (Grant No. 4470-8-1). The author wishes to thank the anonymous reviewers who provided useful comments on an earlier version of this paper. This manuscript was received in June, 1981, and accepted in May, 1982.
Family size expectations among selected Edmonton women: three explanatory frameworks compared
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 75–91, February 1984
How to Cite
Mcdaniel, S. A. (1984), Family size expectations among selected Edmonton women: three explanatory frameworks compared. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 21: 75–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1984.tb01284.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!