*I wish to thank Bob Brym, John Gartrell, Graham Lowe, Mike Percy, Ken Norrie, and the Political Economy Group at the University of Alberta for critical comments on various drafts of this paper. Thanks are due as well to the two anonymous reviewers who provided useful suggestions. This article was received in January, 1984 and accepted in May, 1984.
Foreign ownership and myths about Canadian development
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 311–345, August 1985
How to Cite
LAXER, G. (1985), Foreign ownership and myths about Canadian development. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 22: 311–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1985.tb00083.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!