*Data were obtained from the 1977 Edmonton Area Study administered by the Population Research Laboratory and the Department of Sociology, University of Alberta. This research was supported in part by a grant from the Solicitor General Canada to the Criminology Research Centre, Department of Sociology, University of Alberta. We are grateful for the comments of several colleagues, especially P. Saram, and of the referees. This article was received in April, 1984 and accepted in October, 1984.
Public opinion and the legalization of abortion
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 411–430, August 1985
How to Cite
HARTNAGEL, T. F., CREECHAN, J. J. and SILVERMAN, R. A. (1985), Public opinion and the legalization of abortion. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 22: 411–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1985.tb00087.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!