Ethnic identity and ethnic boundaries: the Sino-Vietnamese in Victoria, British Columbia
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 534–558, November 1985
How to Cite
WOON, Y.-F. (1985), Ethnic identity and ethnic boundaries: the Sino-Vietnamese in Victoria, British Columbia. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 22: 534–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1985.tb00380.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Received 23 July 1984 and accepted 22 January 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!