*I would like to thank Linda Williams who has acted as research assistant for this article, and I would like to thank the following people for reading and commenting on a version of this paper: Frieda Forman, Jane Gaskell, Rhonda Lenton, Meg Luxton, Thelma McCormack, Mary O'Brien, Dorothy Smith, Marylee Stephenson, and Jill Vickers.
And the work never ends: feminist contributions
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 619–644, December 1985
How to Cite
EICHLER, M. (1985), And the work never ends: feminist contributions. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 22: 619–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1985.tb00386.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!