*Revised version of a paper presented at the annual meeting of the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association, Ottawa, 1982. The authors would like to thank Ronald Fischer for the copy of the CCDO data tape employed here, and John C. Goyder and three anonymous referees for their comments on an earlier version of this paper, although we alone remain responsible for its contents. The University of Waterloo provided the computer time used to conduct the analysis and prepare the manuscript.
On the task content of work
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 47–71, February 1986
How to Cite
HUNTER, A. A. and MANLEY, M. C. (1986), On the task content of work. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 23: 47–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1986.tb00395.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Received in February, 1984 and accepted in April, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!