*I am grateful to the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council for providing the funds for the research on which this article is based. I would also like to thank the staff of the Institute for Social Research at York University—particularly David Northrup, Bill Bruce, and Michael Murray—who participated in various phases of data collection. The comments of Michael Stevenson and two reviewers are gratefully acknowledged and included herein.
Plant closures and political despair
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 331–349, August 1986
How to Cite
GRAYSON, J. P. (1986), Plant closures and political despair. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 23: 331–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1986.tb00402.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Received in February 1985, and accepted in September 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!