*This research was funded by an SSHRCC Research Grant 410–81–0817 awarded to Monica Boyd and Hugh A. McRoberts. The author thanks Bernard R. Blishen who generously supplied the original unpublished education-income-occupation tabulations. Bonnie Shiell, Gail Eno, and Allan Gordon at various times were graduate student assistants on the project and their meticulous work is greatly appreciated. The author also thanks two CRSA reviewers and John Goyder, Alfred Hunter, Hugh A. McRoberts, John Myles, and Peter C. Pineo for their helpful comments on an earlier draft.
Socioeconomic indices and sexual inequality: a tale of scales
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 457–480, November 1986
How to Cite
BOYD, M. (1986), Socioeconomic indices and sexual inequality: a tale of scales. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 23: 457–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1986.tb00818.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- This manuscript was received June, 1985 and accepted January, 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!