*This is a revised version of a paper presented at the annual meetings of the Canadian Political Science Association, Political Economy Section, June 1985. Research for this paper was supported by a grant from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada. We wish to thank Wallace Clement, Carl Cuneo, Frank Vallee, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper. This manuscript was received June, 1985, and accepted August, 1985.
Dependent industrialization and the Canadian class structure
A comparative analysis of Canada, the United States, and Sweden
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 157–181, May 1986
How to Cite
BLACK, D. and MYLES, J. (1986), Dependent industrialization and the Canadian class structure. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 23: 157–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1986.tb00926.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!