*The authors would like to acknowledge the receipt of a GR-6 research grant from Carleton University and funds provided by the Dean of Social Science, McMaster University. Thanks also to the Instructional Aids Department at Carleton for the editing of videotape.
News and political consensus: C.B.C. television and the 1983 British election
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 230–246, May 1986
How to Cite
KNIGHT, G. and TAYLOR, I. (1986), News and political consensus: C.B.C. television and the 1983 British election. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 23: 230–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1986.tb00929.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- This manuscript was received in February 1985, and accepted in June 1985.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!