*The authors would like to acknowledge the receipt of a GR-6 research grant from Carleton University and funds provided by the Dean of Social Science, McMaster University. Thanks also to the Instructional Aids Department at Carleton for the editing of videotape.
News and political consensus: C.B.C. television and the 1983 British election
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 230–246, May 1986
How to Cite
KNIGHT, G. and TAYLOR, I. (1986), News and political consensus: C.B.C. television and the 1983 British election. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 23: 230–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1986.tb00929.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- This manuscript was received in February 1985, and accepted in June 1985.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!