*Paper presented at the annual meetings of the c.s.a.a., May 30, 1985, Montreal, Quebec. This manuscript was received in July, 1986 and accepted in March, 1987.
Cult, sect, and church in Canada: a re-examination of Stark and Bainbridge
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 514–525, November 1987
How to Cite
Nock, . D. A. (1987), Cult, sect, and church in Canada: a re-examination of Stark and Bainbridge. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 24: 514–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1987.tb00641.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!