*The 1984 Canadian National Election Study was conducted by R.D. Lambert, S.D. Brown, J.E. Curtis, B. J. Kay and J. M. Wilson. and was funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (grant no. 411–83–0006). We thank Rick Ogmundson, John Wilson, and the Review's two anonymous assessors for their comments on this paper. Preparation of the paper was aided by a sabbatical leave from the University of Waterloo to R. D. Lambert. This manuscript was received in January 1987 and accepted in April 1987.
Social class, lefthight political orientations, and subjective class voting in provincial and federal elections
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 526–549, November 1987
How to Cite
Lambert, . R. D., Curtis, . J. E., Bbrown, . S. D. and Kay, . B. J. (1987), Social class, lefthight political orientations, and subjective class voting in provincial and federal elections. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 24: 526–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1987.tb00642.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!