*A version of this paper was read at the Conference on New Perspectives on Caribbean Studies: Towards the zist Century, at Hunter College, C.U.N.Y., August 28-September 1, 1984, sponsored by the Research Institute for the Study of Man, New York City, and the City University of New York. This manuscript was received in November, 1986, and accepted in April, 1987.
Agrarian processes within ‘plantation economies’: cases from Guyana and coastal Ecuador
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 550–570, November 1987
How to Cite
Silverman, M. (1987), Agrarian processes within ‘plantation economies’: cases from Guyana and coastal Ecuador. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 24: 550–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1987.tb00643.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!