*The authors gratefully acknowledge funding from Labour Canada, The University of Alberta's Central Research Fund, and the Government of Alberta's Student Temporary Employment Program. A release time grant to the first author from the University of Alberta's Faculty of Arts Grants Committee facilitated the preparation of this manuscript. The authors thank Tim Trytten, Shirley Stawnychy, Gladys Parker, and Karen Sutherland for their assistance. This article was received in May, 1985 and accepted in April, 1986.
Job and gender influences in the subjective experience of work
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 117–131, February 1987
How to Cite
NORTHCOTT, H. C. and LOWE, G. S. (1987), Job and gender influences in the subjective experience of work. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 24: 117–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1987.tb01074.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!