*A revised version of a paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Association on Gerontology, Vancouver, B. C, November, 1984. I am grateful to Judith Dowler of Statistics Canada for providing estimates of elderly residents in homes for the aged in Canadian cities. This manuscript was received in May 1986 and accepted in January 1987.
Age residential segregation in Canadian cities
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 431–452, August 1987
How to Cite
OKRAKU, I. O. (1987), Age residential segregation in Canadian cities. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 24: 431–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1987.tb01105.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!