*Work on this paper was facilitated by the financial support of a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Doctoral Fellowship. I am grateful to Ray Morrow for his valuable guidance throughout the preparation of the paper, and to Graham Lowe for his detailed comments on an earlier draft. I also wish to thank the editors of this issue and two anonymous readers for their suggestions. This article was received in May, 1987 and accepted in August, 1987.
Feminist theory and critical theory
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 208–230, May 1988
How to Cite
MARSHALL, B. L. (1988), Feminist theory and critical theory. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 25: 208–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1988.tb00103.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!