*This paper employs data collected for the project on Canadian capital in the post-war period, directed by William Carroll, John Fox, and the author. Financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada is gratefully acknowledged. I thank Mahbub Ahmed, Lucille Covelli, Ada Donnelly, Aloma Mendoza, Alejandro Rojas, Alex Roman, Greg Stockton and Rod Wheeland for gathering the data. An earlier version of this paper appeared as a report of the Institute for Social Research, York University. Two anonymous reviewers provided thoughtful comments on an earlier version of this paper. The manuscript was received in May, 1987 and accepted in July, 1987.
Corporate involvement in Canadian hospital and university boards, 1946–1977
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 365–388, August 1988
How to Cite
ORNSTEIN, M. (1988), Corporate involvement in Canadian hospital and university boards, 1946–1977. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 25: 365–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1988.tb00110.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!