*This research was undertaken during an SSHRC leave fellowship. The design of the survey was by Tom Atkinson and Norm Shulman, with the author as consultant. Acknowledgement is made of their contribution, and the York University I.B.R. staff. Further help in preparing this particular analysis was given by Norm Shulman to whom special thanks are given. This manuscript was received in February, 1986 and accepted in July, 1987.
Socioeconomic status and the concentric zonal structure of Canadian cities
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 421–438, August 1988
How to Cite
PINEO, P. C. (1988), Socioeconomic status and the concentric zonal structure of Canadian cities. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 25: 421–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1988.tb00113.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!