*Presented at the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association meetings, June, 1987, Hamilton, Ontario. The author wishes to thank discussant, Helen Ralston, session organizer, John Simpson, and Joan Schoenfeld for their comments on the presentation, and two anonymous CRSA reviewers for their comments on the text. This manuscript was received in June, 1987 and accepted in September, 1987.
Re-reading a Canadian classic: Crestwood Heights as a study of the invisible religion
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 456–463, August 1988
How to Cite
SCHOENFELD, S. (1988), Re-reading a Canadian classic: Crestwood Heights as a study of the invisible religion. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 25: 456–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1988.tb00115.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!