*Funds for the research reported here were provided by SSHRCC grant number 410–81–0754. For helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper I am indebted to Axel van den Berg and two anonymous referees. This manuscript was received in July, 1987 and accepted in November, 1987.
Wages and inflation in Quebec
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 577–602, November 1988
How to Cite
SMITH, M. R. (1988), Wages and inflation in Quebec. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 25: 577–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.1988.tb00121.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!